Saturday, February 9, 2013

When all you can do is-

Dear friend,

Its funny I am calling you that. It has not been very easy for me to accept the reality that we cannot be friends anymore. I hate to think what effect it must have had on you, given that we spent some really special moments together. I wish I could capture those moments in some sort of a film and could store it in my memory forever. With time these memories will fade, but what will always stay with me is that happy feeling of being with a friend you love, feeling safe in a place where you can be yourself. I have wronged you. I am to be blamed for the situation we find ourselves in. Will 'sorry' help? Probably not.  But what I want you to know is that I pray for you. Everyday. I hope you remain a happy person in whichever place you are in this big, big world. It is through these prayers that I redeem my mistakes.

Good luck,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment