Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fear and excitement

I am packing my bags and preparing myself for a trip. I am going to visit a country I have never visited before - the USA. I am making a list of the things I still need to pack and doing my research on the places I am going to visit. I will be attending a summer course there with my colleagues. So I have company during the journey and also during the stay. It should be fun. But there is this weird feeling in my heart. I think my heart is beating loud enough for my friend sitting in front of me to hear. I am excited because I will also be meeting a few old buddies there. I am scared though, I do not know of what. I will be going to a place I have heard a lot about and experienced a little bit through movies from that country and photos of my friends who live there. Change is coming, and there is both fear and excitement inside of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment