Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello everyone!!!


       Since I am a bioinformatician by profession, I spend most of the weekdays in front of the computer and analyze biological data for a living. Sometimes when I get bored, I read blogs. I love reading blogs on travel, culture, life experiences, relationships and so on. For a long time, I toyed with the idea of writing a blog of my own. I have this habit of writing what I feel on occasions when I am very happy, sad, or emotional or when a new realization has dawned upon me. Maybe converting all of this into a blog is a good idea. It feels nice to share random things with other people and ask for their opinions on particular topics or ideas. So here I am, writing my very own blog..:) I hope people like it!  
Looking forward to being a blogger:)

No comments:

Post a Comment